Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When are the tryouts gonna be 'opened' again?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
monkey35
User
User

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-04-04

When are the tryouts gonna be 'opened' again? Empty
PostSubject: When are the tryouts gonna be 'opened' again?   When are the tryouts gonna be 'opened' again? Icon_minitimeSat 4 Apr 2009 - 21:20

When are the tryouts gonna be 'opened' again?? I'd like to tryout =] ( Sorry if I'm bothering you guys xD, also, sorry if i posted this in the wrong section, spank me )
Back to top Go down
Flamekiller
Administrator
Administrator
Flamekiller

Male Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: When are the tryouts gonna be 'opened' again?   When are the tryouts gonna be 'opened' again? Icon_minitimeSun 5 Apr 2009 - 16:58

maybe when ijji clanwar tournament ended
Back to top Go down
Sl*nbe_sos
Newby
Newby

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: When are the tryouts gonna be 'opened' again?   When are the tryouts gonna be 'opened' again? Icon_minitimeSun 5 Apr 2009 - 18:08

is there a lvl req?
Back to top Go down
Sl*nbe_sos
Newby
Newby

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: When are the tryouts gonna be 'opened' again?   When are the tryouts gonna be 'opened' again? Icon_minitimeSun 5 Apr 2009 - 18:09

cuz im lvl 28 >.<
Back to top Go down
Flamekiller
Administrator
Administrator
Flamekiller

Male Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: When are the tryouts gonna be 'opened' again?   When are the tryouts gonna be 'opened' again? Icon_minitimeTue 7 Apr 2009 - 0:46

If your started to play gunz recently and your level28 then probably no. We don't recruit much only experienced and good europe players there isn't many out there atm.
Back to top Go down
alcoolic
Newby
Newby

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: When are the tryouts gonna be 'opened' again?   When are the tryouts gonna be 'opened' again? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009 - 19:35

hi ^^ hope some1 will reply :p
im a lvl 60 prems .. i was with a lot of top 100 clans like produce, yazoo, planet .... and now im with moogle enix .
im from morocco(north africa= EU) and im always on cw atlantic^^
i wanna know if i can tryout... cuz i ve read the tryout will be open after gunz tournament and now we r on 27 august Exclamation
sorry for my bad english and i like ur clan ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When are the tryouts gonna be 'opened' again?   When are the tryouts gonna be 'opened' again? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When are the tryouts gonna be 'opened' again?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Magicians clan :: General Discussion-
Jump to: