Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dominate VS Magicians

Go down 
+3
BabyLoc
Achuke
Pitbull
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pitbull
User
User

Male Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Dominate VS Magicians Empty
PostSubject: Dominate VS Magicians   Dominate VS Magicians Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2007 - 22:10

Quote :
http://gunzreplay.net/replays/Dominate VS Magicans 3v3 town.gzr
Replay ^

Screenshot

Dominate VS Magicians 354872

I had to go after that cw so idk if you guys ever did get the rematch. Maybe my other clanmates played you. iuno
Back to top Go down
Achuke
Clan member
Clan member

Male Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Dominate VS Magicians   Dominate VS Magicians Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2007 - 22:56

grafic is ez cheers

gg im jokin ^^ 4-3 is not that bad
Back to top Go down
BabyLoc
Newby
Newby

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Dominate VS Magicians   Dominate VS Magicians Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2007 - 23:23

yay a replay of what looks liek a gg!!
Back to top Go down
Flamekiller
Administrator
Administrator
Flamekiller

Male Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Dominate VS Magicians   Dominate VS Magicians Icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2007 - 8:45

We were winning 2-0 then you guys started to camp...it's really nice to move to bunker when u get at least one pb before ur there .... wasn't nice game Sleep
Back to top Go down
Savion
User
User

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Dominate VS Magicians   Dominate VS Magicians Icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2007 - 14:56

Again my point is proven that pitbull cant win unless he camps, still holds true doesnt it? so stop denying you need to camp to win.

yea go on ur alt accounts on gzf an derep me some more noob, funny how the last 5 rep comments i have are from pitbull accounts LOL!
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Dominate VS Magicians   Dominate VS Magicians Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2007 - 0:36

Flamekiller wrote:
We were winning 2-0 then you guys started to camp...it's really nice to move to bunker when u get at least one pb before ur there .... wasn't nice game Sleep
Lol you guys were staying back at clock so i told my team to stop rushing. So we stay back at red truck till 2-2. Then we camp bunker and one of us dies then you camp 2v3 and then we lose. So its 3-2 you guys. Then you come to bunker and its 3-3 us. Then you guys stay at clock/mid alley. We fight you in alley(we were going to clock --back stab)

So yea.. You guys pb's us when we ran to clock.. You should of rushed us like we did in beginging so that we would fight in middle/see each other at same time.

And sirius stfu. Your ez. Lose to us 4-0 about 10+ times more

Dominate VS Magicians Gunz002-5

Dominate VS Magicians 354875

Dominate VS Magicians 354874

Dominate VS Magicians 35487Dominate VS Magicians Gunz002-4

Dominate VS Magicians Gunz001-4

That 4v4 cw vs Ocean in castle no1 camped. Actually you guys camped at your spawn and we went through the side way and owned you. You even said" let the waiting begin"

So yea. you lost 4-0 when we didnt camp. So wtf you talking about? You camped. You got owned 4-0.

gg talk when you can back it up.
Back to top Go down
Savion
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Dominate VS Magicians   Dominate VS Magicians Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2007 - 0:54

sorry i dont need to pull screenshots outta my ass to back stuff up, but with attitude like yours you wouldn't belong in magicians, but hey after this post i can care less!
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Dominate VS Magicians   Dominate VS Magicians Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2007 - 3:26

Savion wrote:
sorry i dont need to pull screenshots outta my ass to back stuff up, but with attitude like yours you wouldn't belong in magicians, but hey after this post i can care less!
you got not sreenshots and what attitude? Im just defending my self when you talk sh1t to me saying that i cant win without camp. belong in magicians? Tell me why i woudlnt belong in magicians so i can laugh. Look at you serously. I talk talk (-Pirate is best) defending my self. You talk (-Pirate is best) randomly . Like if you die, your like "zzzz" or "fucking laggers" ect. Just watch that magicians vs domiante replay in battle arena. And see how much you talk.
Back to top Go down
Strike
Clan Administrator
Clan Administrator

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Dominate VS Magicians   Dominate VS Magicians Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2007 - 6:05

pirate, stop editting posts..
Back to top Go down
Flamekiller
Administrator
Administrator
Flamekiller

PostSubject: Re: Dominate VS Magicians   Dominate VS Magicians Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2007 - 8:35

Pitbull wrote:
Flamekiller wrote:
Lol you guys were staying back at clock so i told my team to stop rushing. So we stay back at red truck till 2-2. Then we camp bunker and one of us dies then you camp 2v3 and then we lose. So its 3-2 you guys. Then you come to bunker and its 3-3 us. Then you guys stay at clock/mid alley. We fight you in alley(we were going to clock --back stab)

So yea.. You guys pb's us when we ran to clock.. You should of rushed us like we did in beginging so that we would fight in middle/see each other at same time.

Well basically the fight in town goes by the clock , not behind a red car Laughing

If your fightning at ally or at bunker at town ur camping Laughing
Back to top Go down
Suikast
Clan Administrator
Clan Administrator
Suikast

Male Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: Dominate VS Magicians   Dominate VS Magicians Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2007 - 9:07

we campt too sometimes in some cws What a Face
Back to top Go down
Flamekiller
Administrator
Administrator
Flamekiller

PostSubject: Re: Dominate VS Magicians   Dominate VS Magicians Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2007 - 13:30

I only camp in island sometimes dungeon Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Achuke
Clan member
Clan member

Male Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Dominate VS Magicians   Dominate VS Magicians Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2007 - 15:39

Strike wrote:
pirate, stop editting posts..

pirate isnt , when you type fu*k it shows (-Pirate is best)
when u type sh*t or somethin other it shows same.. pirate censored that
Back to top Go down
Savion
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Dominate VS Magicians   Dominate VS Magicians Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2007 - 16:41

(-Pirate is best....not)
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Dominate VS Magicians   Dominate VS Magicians Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2007 - 21:05

Flamekiller wrote:
Pitbull wrote:
Flamekiller wrote:

Well basically the fight in town goes by the clock , not behind a red car Laughing

If your fightning at ally or at bunker at town ur camping Laughing
Well we went to you guys. You were at that like sniper wall thing at end of clock and one guy was slash shotting over clock tower back and forth and we had no chance to kill him cause 100+ ping/pot shoting off clock. We did we have to rush you guys? Why couldnt you guys fight us in middle or in that box area at the end of clock.

Also alley.. Both of us met each other at the same time. Cause our plan was to go behind you guys then we get slashed/ we battle.

And what about that battle arena cw vs domiante. You guys stayed underground. geek
Back to top Go down
Savion
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Dominate VS Magicians   Dominate VS Magicians Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2007 - 23:49

Theres a difference in playing the basement, and camping an enclosed space such as a bunker.

And camping the clock? k i'll just stop.
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Dominate VS Magicians   Dominate VS Magicians Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2007 - 23:52

Savion wrote:
Theres a difference in playing the basement, and camping an enclosed space such as a bunker.

And camping the clock? k i'll just stop.
basement??????

and yes camping at clock. Tell me how i am suposoed to kill someone with 100 ping if they are at clock then shoot 2 times then move behind clock? Even if i hit them in time.. It still wont hurt cause 100 ping.. I would need to shoot b4 i even see them.. Just stfu sirius. Your not good and plz enterain me more cwing with magicians and making them lose. So i can laugh.
Back to top Go down
Savion
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Dominate VS Magicians   Dominate VS Magicians Icon_minitimeThu 16 Aug 2007 - 1:22

elohel me andflame are liek 100-0 havent lost yet!

so yea ur definately not goig to join now.

jus go remake annihilate and feel happy about yourself.
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Dominate VS Magicians   Dominate VS Magicians Icon_minitimeFri 17 Aug 2007 - 0:41

Savion wrote:
elohel me andflame are liek 100-0 havent lost yet!

so yea ur definately not goig to join now.

jus go remake annihilate and feel happy about yourself.
Definately not going to join? lol? I get asked to join 5+ times from an admin of magicans but im not going to say his name or anything.. And i think i could get you kicked from magicans as well if i join. You dont know my connections. If dominate gets real real inactive then i will join. Their should not be problem of me joining considering the fact i own you in cws/1v1/tdm. And i got other clans that want me as well. I want in magicians because i see them 3v3ing all the time and they seem fun. And they have high ping to most people so i wont have to worry about my team dieing so fast aka like you do in cws. Anyways ill whisper you when you are on sirius. If you play=we win. Because we will just take you out ez and 2v3 the rest.
Back to top Go down
Suikast
Clan Administrator
Clan Administrator
Suikast

Male Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: Dominate VS Magicians   Dominate VS Magicians Icon_minitimeFri 17 Aug 2007 - 16:58

high ping to all?
i get 20 ping to eus pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominate VS Magicians   Dominate VS Magicians Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dominate VS Magicians
Page 1 of 1