Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

killer-bee challenging YOU!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
killer-bee
Newby
Newby

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-05

killer-bee challenging YOU! Empty
PostSubject: killer-bee challenging YOU!   killer-bee challenging YOU! Icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct 2007 - 4:48

hello, i am a lvl 62 pro whom with my friend, xclickx, would like to clan war or tdm against two of your members. I am sure you are all busy these weeks with the upcoming ijji tournament, but i would be willing to wait if you dont want to cw now. plz reply to this topic, and lets have some fun, but iw arn you, im the proest pro you pros will ever call pro... gl and hf. <3
Back to top Go down
Exius
User
User

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: killer-bee challenging YOU!   killer-bee challenging YOU! Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar 2008 - 17:33

killer-bee wrote:
hello, i am a lvl 62 pro whom with my friend, xclickx, would like to clan war or tdm against two of your members. I am sure you are all busy these weeks with the upcoming ijji tournament, but i would be willing to wait if you dont want to cw now. plz reply to this topic, and lets have some fun, but iw arn you, im the proest pro you pros will ever call pro... gl and hf. <3

You suck though.
Back to top Go down
Flamekiller
Administrator
Administrator
Flamekiller

Male Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: killer-bee challenging YOU!   killer-bee challenging YOU! Icon_minitimeSun 23 Mar 2008 - 13:40

Where are you from? Maybe we can do something =)
Back to top Go down
Samxou
Poster
Poster

Male Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: killer-bee challenging YOU!   killer-bee challenging YOU! Icon_minitimeSat 29 Mar 2008 - 16:16

Very Happy Is that last sentence ego, or joking? o:
Back to top Go down
Dumchakadum
User
User

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: killer-bee challenging YOU!   killer-bee challenging YOU! Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr 2008 - 20:52

Don't brag
Back to top Go down
Samxou
Poster
Poster

Male Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: killer-bee challenging YOU!   killer-bee challenging YOU! Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr 2008 - 22:20

Ego.
Thought so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: killer-bee challenging YOU!   killer-bee challenging YOU! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

killer-bee challenging YOU!
Page 1 of 1