Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naraay In magicians

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AsiaManiA
Fag
Fag

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Naraay In magicians Empty
PostSubject: Naraay In magicians   Naraay In magicians Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2008 - 22:50

Thats really sad.
Back to top Go down
Elfwand
Clan member
Clan member
Elfwand

Male Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Naraay In magicians   Naraay In magicians Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2008 - 22:56

plz asiamania stop it . he owns you , and he was in magicians when u didnt even know what gunz is . Plz just stfu and look at ur posts at this forum .. ur not even in this clan but have more posts than others in this clan. Why ur doing that? . try to join us? No there are many other good players which we dont recruit .. and ur one of the last we would think about .
Back to top Go down
AsiaManiA
Fag
Fag

PostSubject: Re: Naraay In magicians   Naraay In magicians Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2008 - 23:19

I Already Quit you muslim

Im just spamming Look me Rank.

No he isnt good that's why im making a theard.

I think every random can beat him.

And if he was in magi before i was playing

Hell He never improved his skills.

Try to join? never asked for a tryout. so shut the fuck up and go fuk a girl .

or wait your a fucking nerd that is cwing 24/7

go read the koran book or go to mekka (مكة of مكة المكرّمة ) silly guy.

if you wanna diss me diss me with something that's true Idiot

Next story please Zehme.
Back to top Go down
AsiaManiA
Fag
Fag

PostSubject: Re: Naraay In magicians   Naraay In magicians Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2008 - 0:25

Come with your backup..
Back to top Go down
Elfwand
Clan member
Clan member
Elfwand

PostSubject: Re: Naraay In magicians   Naraay In magicians Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2008 - 15:28

Lol u call me a 24/7 gamer?.. Man plz look at gzf and lets see when u registered and lets see when i registered ? Am i the one who wants to have like 10000 golden swords in a forum and 4000+ posts? No. And who is the lvl 67? or something? I was lvl 62 when u was lvl 43 or less , wow man how u can lvl so fast? 24/7? .. And yes u want to join magicians but no u fail u will never be able
i will do everything for it. And if he didnt improve skills so? .. he ist still in magicians and we still play with him . btw Stop talking sh1t about a religion it has nothing to do with that .. u know abdel is also a muslim and ur his ass licker ?.. i will show him this to see what a "fag" ( look at ur status) u are . God will punish u man rlly .. i dont know what religion u got but i will never talk bad about the Christ religion or something. AND i lol´d at your " quit" .. you are still 24/7 in gunzfactor forum .. and u do even have time to spamm a random clan forum from ijji . that is "sad" ... ah and btw u cant win a turk in a word battle .
Back to top Go down
AsiaManiA
Fag
Fag

PostSubject: arabic   Naraay In magicians Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2008 - 17:48

Elfwand wrote:
Lol u call me a 24/7 gamer?.. Man plz look at gzf and lets see when u registered and lets see when i registered ? Am i the one who wants to have like 10000 golden swords in a forum and 4000+ posts? No. And who is the lvl 67? or something? I was lvl 62 when u was lvl 43 or less , wow man how u can lvl so fast? 24/7? .. And yes u want to join magicians but no u fail u will never be able
i will do everything for it. And if he didnt improve skills so? .. he ist still in magicians and we still play with him . btw Stop talking sh1t about a religion it has nothing to do with that .. u know abdel is also a muslim and ur his ass licker ?.. i will show him this to see what a "fag" ( look at ur status) u are . God will punish u man rlly .. i dont know what religion u got but i will never talk bad about the Christ religion or something. AND i lol´d at your " quit" .. you are still 24/7 in gunzfactor forum .. and u do even have time to spamm a random clan forum from ijji . that is "sad" ... ah and btw u cant win a turk in a word battle .
Since when is posting a game? Are you retarded ? cyclops

And i got 5 golden swords and 3k posts.

And yes I quit with Gunz so im on gfz problems please?

I never learned Turkish shyt it sucks And abdel isnt turkish or muslim .
Naraay In magicians 250px-Flag_of_Morocco.svg
He is from Morocco snap? And he isnt muslim he is arabic Good Game.
Time to spam ? lol im not more then 5mins online on this forums.
Im just joining this forums because flamekiller is a good kid.
Talking about sad? how old are you? 17? 18? Damn guy do you got a life?
And Abdel don't really care what your saying to me And it Don't Bother Me.
I Hope he likes this E-Drama here.
Back to top Go down
Elfwand
Clan member
Clan member
Elfwand

PostSubject: Re: Naraay In magicians   Naraay In magicians Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2008 - 18:37

LOL .. man do you have a brain , do you?.. if u had one u would know ppl in Marroco are muslims too , so i guess u dont got one. A forum is not a game but u are more in gzf than i play gunz lololool .. And please tell me how many girlfriends u had in ur llife?.. none? I cant really count mine. Gunz is the first only game i played , i guess u also play other games . btw can u say something to what i wrote ... " i was lvl 62 and u was like lvl 43 or less " , how is that possible O.O.. O snap! u played 24/7 ? ah fck i am lvl 66 now... but doesnt matters ... a guy called AsiamAnia is already 67 lol!.. And yes i got a life i am out
every weekend and dance to girls asses , which u never touched in ur life . WHy do you have such a big mouth to me, why dont u say this words to any other guy ? Your Ass licking abdel , he plays more or same than me .. so u think the same about him and ANY others eh.. and about the age .. plz look at TIGER or soemthing and tell him to stop playing gunz .. he is already like 22+ but i guess u would still shut the fuk up and lick his ass ! ( <3 abdel)

but anyways I LOLEDDDDD how stupid you areLOLOLOOLOOL... " he isnt muslim he is arabic LOLOOOOL" .. plz o.O go to school :OOO

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_language

there the link good luck learning something Wink
Back to top Go down
AsiaManiA
Fag
Fag

PostSubject: Re: Naraay In magicians   Naraay In magicians Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2008 - 23:49

Elfwand wrote:
LOL .. man do you have a brain , do you?.. if u had one u would know ppl in Marroco are muslims too , so i guess u dont got one. A forum is not a game but u are more in gzf than i play gunz lololool .. And please tell me how many girlfriends u had in ur llife?.. none? I cant really count mine. Gunz is the first only game i played , i guess u also play other games . btw can u say something to what i wrote ... " i was lvl 62 and u was like lvl 43 or less " , how is that possible O.O.. O snap! u played 24/7 ? ah fck i am lvl 66 now... but doesnt matters ... a guy called AsiamAnia is already 67 lol!.. And yes i got a life i am out
every weekend and dance to girls asses , which u never touched in ur life . WHy do you have such a big mouth to me, why dont u say this words to any other guy ? Your Ass licking abdel , he plays more or same than me .. so u think the same about him and ANY others eh.. and about the age .. plz look at TIGER or soemthing and tell him to stop playing gunz .. he is already like 22+ but i guess u would still shut the fuk up and lick his ass ! ( <3 abdel)

but anyways I LOLEDDDDD how stupid you areLOLOLOOLOOL... " he isnt muslim he is arabic LOLOOOOL" .. plz o.O go to school :OOO

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_language

there the link good luck learning something Wink
Powerlevel ever heard of it ?

Bwt.

[QUOTE=FireArrowz;2058947]whats allah achmaR??

ALLAH AKBAR?

LEARN ARABIC FAGGOt or dont talk at all K?

IMA Fk u up man![/QUOTE]
Niggar.
Back to top Go down
Elfwand
Clan member
Clan member
Elfwand

PostSubject: Re: Naraay In magicians   Naraay In magicians Icon_minitimeFri 29 Feb 2008 - 19:02

man ur soooo stupid man ur soo stupid u have no idea about our religion . u know arabic is the language and Islam is the religion?... ok ask abdel: abdel are you muslim?
Back to top Go down
Proserpine
Clan member
Clan member

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Naraay In magicians   Naraay In magicians Icon_minitimeSat 1 Mar 2008 - 13:33

asia, Naraay ownz u.
Back to top Go down
Nymph!
Clan Administrator
Clan Administrator

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Naraay In magicians   Naraay In magicians Icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar 2008 - 15:51

asia worse player ever gg naaray=sorru>you ez.
Back to top Go down
AsiaManiA
Fag
Fag

PostSubject: Re: Naraay In magicians   Naraay In magicians Icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar 2008 - 16:25

Nymph! wrote:
asia worse player ever gg naaray=sorru>you ez.

Your the worse player in isreal with your 110ping.

And if you think he can own me He can 1v1 me anytime.
Back to top Go down
Elfwand
Clan member
Clan member
Elfwand

PostSubject: Re: Naraay In magicians   Naraay In magicians Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar 2008 - 18:39

ok i will play on naaray this will be ezpz :O!
Back to top Go down
Fu¢k•You•All
Clan member
Clan member

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Naraay In magicians   Naraay In magicians Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar 2008 - 22:10

care.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naraay In magicians   Naraay In magicians Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naraay In magicians
Page 1 of 1