Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have 2Questions xD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
INeedHelp
Newby
Newby

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-13

I have 2Questions xD Empty
PostSubject: I have 2Questions xD   I have 2Questions xD Icon_minitimeThu 13 Mar 2008 - 3:20

Hi Im kind of new here and im not in the Magicians clan on ijji. I really need help from the person who made this forum =D -
1.[TO THE PERSON WHO MADE THE FORUM] K I wanted to make a forum co.nr but after I got to the Target URL feild I couldnt fingure out what to put in there so can u help me for Ex: my clan is ummm... Platinum what do i do??
2. I dont want to steal this clan name so I want to ask if I can use this clan name, in DR GunZ me and my clan wana remake the clan we are in... so we thought of the clan name Magicians since its pro as hell on ijji. So may I make a clan on DR with this name? my Lv. on dr is 7x - other members 70+++ no one below 70 - my clans record at the time is 19-2 so not a noob clan,
---------------------------------
1.So can you tell me what to do?
2. May I use this clan name in DR GunZ?
PS: NVM I found out the #1 Question xD now i only need the answear too number 2
Back to top Go down
Flamekiller
Administrator
Administrator
Flamekiller

Male Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: I have 2Questions xD   I have 2Questions xD Icon_minitimeThu 13 Mar 2008 - 21:47

No, you can't.
We dislike private servers..
Back to top Go down
INeedHelp
Newby
Newby

PostSubject: Re: I have 2Questions xD   I have 2Questions xD Icon_minitimeFri 14 Mar 2008 - 0:47

Ow c'mon man its not like your the one thats playing, + be happy that I even asked, I wanted to make the clan yesturday and it wouldnt be a copy name since i didnt even know this clan was made... I never played ijji so i didnt know until my admin told me, that there was a clan named Magicians on ijji. thats why im asking if I can use the clan name... Be happy i asked at all.
Back to top Go down
INeedHelp
Newby
Newby

PostSubject: Re: I have 2Questions xD   I have 2Questions xD Icon_minitimeFri 14 Mar 2008 - 1:17

+ this clan would be more popular then...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have 2Questions xD   I have 2Questions xD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have 2Questions xD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Comunity :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: