Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flame can you help me =]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Based
User
User

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Flame can you help me =] Empty
PostSubject: Flame can you help me =]   Flame can you help me =] Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008 - 17:55

Hey flame this isn't rly a clan question but i just got a question if u could post the crosshairs u useed in the vid =] its a kick ass crosshair you think you can post it on here in a format that i can download it =]?? plzzz

~ Ill give u a cookie =]

•Like put em both in a folder and upload it on web as attachment or on filefront and post link here plz =] im using dot crosshair witch is getting old. need something bigger or im getting a blank one =]

------------------------
What is the level restriction to be in the clan =]

: i got a lv 21 character named Platinumxx i had a lv 51 but got hacked so... i was wondering if i could tryout maybe =]
Back to top Go down
Deno
Clan member
Clan member
Deno

Male Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Flame can you help me =]   Flame can you help me =] Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008 - 1:08

if u think u will be g with a different crosshair santa here it is

Flame can you help me =] Crosshair1dm7
Flame can you help me =] Crosshairpick2le5
Back to top Go down
Based
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Flame can you help me =]   Flame can you help me =] Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008 - 2:37

thx =] it owns lol my old one is getting rly anoying seeing a little ass dot =] hey what server u guys usually on i would like to tryout =] i am using crosshair already kicks ass!
Back to top Go down
Flamekiller
Administrator
Administrator
Flamekiller

Male Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Flame can you help me =]   Flame can you help me =] Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008 - 10:40

I don't know if somebody is online but usually or all the time we are on one of the clanwar servers
Back to top Go down
Based
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Flame can you help me =]   Flame can you help me =] Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008 - 14:56

thx =] ima be on it once i reach lv 21+ again on based then get a name change... bdw thx for crosshair it does help me aim better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flame can you help me =]   Flame can you help me =] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flame can you help me =]
Page 1 of 1