Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Selling my account!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tattoo
Clan member
Clan member
Tattoo

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Selling my account! Empty
PostSubject: Selling my account!   Selling my account! Icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar 2009 - 0:04

Well hello.

As you can see im not really active at last due several reasons.
First one aka most important - life.
And bunch of less important ones.

Regardless im looking to sell my good account to someone from the clan which got hacked,banned or someone who just needs a good account.
I prefer to sell it to someone i know but if you need it id sell it either way.

My account includes level 68/66 - Tattoo,HandBrake,SoulSector,Rage are the names.

It has alot of premiums - ill start with the most important ones : unlimited:BattleBrood,Valk,Sir protector,Fimbul winter - Eternal blue,Desert flame,School uniform,Gunners heaven,Gunners priest,military,Gray dust and few more i dont remember right now.
It has most of the neccesary rings such as : ring of great emperor,clover ring and such.

It also has 365 g coins remeaning on the account,pmeds and pio for around 15 more days from now.

About the account: The account is NOT plvled its all legit,back when i had 1 year + break my american friend was using this account and leveling it.
You have 0% chance of geting it banned due Billing issues since all the coins which have been bought on the account are bought with G Coin cards which cant be canceled in order to terminate the account.

Note:Im posting this for the people that really need it because i know much people are geting hacked nowadays,and if u decide to buy account from mafiacoders and such there is a big chance of u ending up geting scammed.

Price: As for the price im not really looking to get the actuall value which the account is worth,ill sell for a reasonable price.

Most of you know how to contact me if you dont - you can simply post your contact info here (Such as Skype,Msn,Aim or whatever).

If you have any questions please ask.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Administrator
Administrator
Jerz

Male Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Selling my account!   Selling my account! Icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar 2009 - 1:23

Life is not important -_-
Back to top Go down
https://magicians.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Selling my account!   Selling my account! Icon_minitimeSat 28 Mar 2009 - 23:01

ill buy it, im trust worthy
Back to top Go down
Tattoo
Clan member
Clan member
Tattoo

PostSubject: Re: Selling my account!   Selling my account! Icon_minitimeFri 3 Apr 2009 - 11:27

Who are you?

And my msn is tattoo525@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Selling my account!   Selling my account! Icon_minitimeThu 9 Apr 2009 - 18:28

I added you, but you're never online. btw you don't know me. I'm just trying to find someone I can trust and buy their account. 4th time getting hacked. x[
Back to top Go down
Tattoo
Clan member
Clan member
Tattoo

PostSubject: Re: Selling my account!   Selling my account! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Apr 2009 - 17:06

Nice one.

BeyondLimits tryed to make me feel sorry for him and give him the account for free how pathetic.
Noobs like that please dont bother to add me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Selling my account!   Selling my account! Icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr 2009 - 3:37

removed.
Back to top Go down
Deno
Clan member
Clan member
Deno

Male Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Selling my account!   Selling my account! Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009 - 15:29

Are u still looking for a buyer ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling my account!   Selling my account! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling my account!
Page 1 of 1