Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where are you all? 2020

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Neuro
User
User
Neuro

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Where are you all? 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Where are you all? 2020   Where are you all? 2020 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Apr 2020 - 4:28

Hi everyone in 2020, I would like to know what happend with you guys after so manny years. Are you still alive? Do you started a family or maybe you are still actively playing? As weird times has come and we have a pandemic so I started playing again with Maryśka and Tinwe (iLagger). Does anyone know what happend with Achuke and Mat cuz I searched all web and I can't find any contact to them. It would be nice if someone wrote back.

Greetings to all, you too Flame my favorite hater sunny

Back to top Go down
http://google.co.uk
AsiaManiA
Fag
Fag

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Where are you all? 2020   Where are you all? 2020 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Aug 2020 - 4:49

Hi,

I got two kids a boy (10) and a girl (Cool.
I used to play fortnite but i quit a month ago since i’m 28 now, can’t keep it up with kids this day. I missing the whole comm Sad
Back to top Go down
Neuro
User
User
Neuro

PostSubject: Re: Where are you all? 2020   Where are you all? 2020 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2020 - 0:48

Congratulations and sympathy at the same time, luckily in my misfortune I don't have children yet although my girlfriend is ten years younger then me so she is like my kid Very Happy when I started playing I was 14 years old now I'm 30 so some time has passed. I am impressed that someone apart from me remembers this forum, nice.. Smile Do you know what happened to the rest of the people, do you have any contacts with them? #0174 my discord if anyone wants to contact me, please feel free to write.
Back to top Go down
AsiaManiA
Fag
Fag

PostSubject: Re: Where are you all? 2020   Where are you all? 2020 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2020 - 14:50

neuro#0174 is not working! tweety plays proff rocket league i thinnk

Back to top Go down
NighTwisH
Clan member
Clan member

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Where are you all? 2020   Where are you all? 2020 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2021 - 2:05

Hi guys, I don't know if any of you remember me, i'm Aviv AKA(NightWisH), I was one of the israelis in the clan together with gal AKA(----(--).

I'm 28, working as an computer engineer specifically in iOS development.

really miss the old days, played a bit of lol, and thinking of picking up started valorant recently.

if you guys have any form of communication(ventrilo, skype, discord etc...) i would love to reconnect with you guys.

P.S: Flame how's the fishing going? bounce bounce

Flamekiller likes this post

Back to top Go down
Flamekiller
Administrator
Administrator
Flamekiller

Male Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Where are you all? 2020   Where are you all? 2020 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2021 - 13:37

NighTwisH wrote:
Hi guys, I don't know if any of you remember me, i'm Aviv AKA(NightWisH), I was one of the israelis in the clan together with gal AKA(----(--).

really miss the old days, played a bit of lol, and thinking of picking up started valorant recently.

if you guys have any form of communication(ventrilo, skype, discord etc...) i would love to reconnect with you guys.

Check your private messages here, I wrote to you.

NighTwisH likes this post

Back to top Go down
AsiaManiA
Fag
Fag

PostSubject: Re: Where are you all? 2020   Where are you all? 2020 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2021 - 14:33

NighTwisH wrote:

Ofcourse i still know youuuuuuuuuu

NighTwisH likes this post

Back to top Go down
Neuro
User
User
Neuro

PostSubject: Re: Where are you all? 2020   Where are you all? 2020 Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2021 - 16:54

AsiaManiA wrote:
neuro#0174 is not working! tweety plays proff rocket league i thinnk

1908#0174 that's my discord id, if someone wants to join I play fgunz every day, some old players are still playing here also so gunz hadn't died yet Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are you all? 2020   Where are you all? 2020 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are you all? 2020
Page 1 of 1